How to check driver version of Mercusys adapters and system information of your computer
When we do some troubleshooting related to Mercusys adapters, driver version of adapters and system info of your computer are very necessary. In this article, we will introduce how to check this information.
Part 1. Driver version
1. Right-click This PC and then go to Manage. (If there is no “This PC” on the desktop, search Device Manager from search box.)
2. Click Device Manager. Find the Mercusys adapter under Network Adapters. Right click Properties.
3. Click Driver tab and you will see driver version.
Part 2. System Information
1. Press Win+R key.
2. Input “msinfo32” in the Run window.
3. System information screen will pop up.