How to check driver version of Mercusys adapters and system information of your computer
When we do some troubleshooting related to Mercusys adapters, driver version of adapters and system info of your computer are very necessary. In this article, we will introduce how to check this information.
Part 1. Driver version
1. Right-click This PC and then go to Manage. (If there is no “This PC” on the desktop, search Device Manager from search box.)
2. Click Device Manager. Find the Mercusys adapter under Network Adapters. Right click Properties.
3. Click Driver tab and you will see driver version.
Part 2. System Information
1. Press Win+R key.
2. Input “msinfo32” in the Run window.
3. System information screen will pop up.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
JSESSIONID, mercusys_privacy_base, mercusys_privacy_marketing, mercusys_popup-right-bottom
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
cebs, _ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc