- Get Unbreakable Connections and Unbelievable Speeds with This Next-Generation Networking Machine, MR80X
Get Unbreakable Connections and Unbelievable Speeds with This Next-Generation Networking Machine, MR80X
As always, Mercusys strives to provide a great internet experience to everybody. And today, we are announcing the release of MR80X, a reasonably priced WiFi 6 router to take your home network to the next level.
Powered by the latest WiFi 6 standard, MR80X features advanced technologies like OFDMA, MU-MIMO, and WPA3 security. It is designed to deliver more simultaneous connections, extend WiFi range, and maintain reliably fast data transmissions, satisfying demands for high-performance wireless experiences.
Incredible 3 Gbps WiFi 6 Speeds
With its 160 MHz channels and 1024-QAM, MR80X offers dramatically faster wireless connections up to 3 Gbps. Everyone at home can experience smooth file downloads and uploads, stunning VR, and online gaming without lag.
Connect 4× More Devices
Thanks to MU-MIMO and OFDMA, MR80X transmits data to and from multiple devices simultaneously for 4× more capacity, reducing lag and increasing transmission efficiency under the same conditions. Its powerful performance also handles an ever-increasing number of devices. In any case, whether you are hosting a party, providing wireless networking for guests, or trying to build a smart home, MR80X can arrange every connection effortlessly.
Minimize Buffering and Lag
Powered by a robust Qualcomm dual-core CPU, MR80X processes massive data throughput, allowing numerous bandwidth-intensive tasks to run smoothly at the same time. MR80X also has four powerful high-gain antennas armed with advanced wireless technology that provide strong signals throughout your home. Beamforming detects your connected devices and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them, making your connections more stable.
Eco-Friendly Power Saving
Target Wake Time reduces power consumption for your mobile and IoT devices during data transmissions to extend battery life.
Overall Security Protection
The latest security standard, WPA3, provides improved comprehensive WiFi protection to defend your devices and private information against brute-force attacks.
Smart Connect combines the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands into a single WiFi SSID and helps your devices intelligently choose the best available band that has the stronger signal and faster speed. This feature keeps your devices always running optimally.
- Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
- Use of 802.11ax (WiFi 6) and features including OFDMA, HE160, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM, BSS Color, and Target Wake Time (TWT) require clients to also support the corresponding features. Actual power reduction by Target Wake Time may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors. The 160 MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in the 5 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11ax specifications. Further software upgrades for feature availability may be required.
- The 802.11ax white paper defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer as enabling at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
- Use of WPA3 requires clients to also support WPA3.
MERCUSYS’ mission is simple: to offer excellent internet access to as many people as possible. We believe that, in an increasingly connected world, everyone should have access to the tremendous wealth of information and entertainment that is available today. MERCUSYS is committed to being your trusted partner and broadening your horizons to include the infinite potential for valuable human connections that the internet provides.
For more information about MERCUSYS, please visit us online at www.mercusys.com.
Global Technical Support: +86 755 86693232 (English Service)
Sales E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support E-mail: email@example.com (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)