- Warranty Terms
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Mercusys UK provides a limited warranty on all eligible Mercusys products purchased in the United Kingdom & Ireland.
The limited warranty is only valid for products originally purchased from Mercusys UK authorized distributor or retailer. Any product which is purchased from private person or unauthorized dealer is in the risk not to be entitled to receive Mercusys UK warranty service.
The warranty time starts from the purchase date of your original product no matter how many replacements are made during the warranty period.
The warranty covers the main device, antenna and external power supply for any material or workmanship defects. Packaging, various cables, software products, technical data and other accessories are not covered under this warranty.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by physical abuse, accident, natural disaster, or use which is different from the Mercusys’s advice and instructions.
Mercusys UK will only be able to replace defective product with a same model or an equivalent product. No option of upgrading to or substituting different products. The maximum liability of Mercusys UK is equal to, and no higher than the products purchased price.
Mercusys UK will not provide refund or reimburse postage for faulty items being returned for replacement.
Mercusys UK is not responsible for International Warranty Service. The warranty service is only valid for all eligible Mercusys products which are purchased and used in the UK & Ireland. Any other additional warranty service agreed during purchase shall only be effective based on the contract signed by Mercusys UK.
Proof of purchase and a complete product serial number are required to receive any services guaranteed as part of the limited warranty.
PLEASE RETAIN THE INVOICE OR RECEIPT to verify the purchase for any warranty claim. Mercusys UK may decline to offer warranty service if the effective invoice or receipt is failed to be produced.
Conditions disqualifying a product from Warranty include but are not limited to the following:
- Any defect caused by misuse, improper installation or maintenance that is not required by Mercusys UK Lt;
- Any defect caused by software, virus or improper use of self-made and non-public software;
- Any product beyond the limited free replacement and repair period;
- Any unauthorised obliteration or damage to the product barcode;
- Any discrepancy between the product type and barcode or warranty card;
- Any unauthorised modification to the supporting setting files, or any authorized disassembly and repair;
- Any defect caused by improper use in the working conditions beyond those stated in the literature (for example: working conditions that are too hot/cold, wet/dry; high sea-level; instable electric current and voltage and so on)
- Any defect caused by personal disaster or improper maintenance, such as mechanical damage, serious oxidation and rusting, rat damage, over exertion and so on;
- Any defect caused by transportation or loading during returning voyage;
- Any natural disaster such as earthquake, fire, flood, thunder strike and so on;
- Any other defects that are not caused by workmanship, technique, product quality and the like;
Conditions that Disqualify Product from Warranty in the external power supply include:
- The returned power supply has obvious damage, fissure, broken legs, severe deformation;
- The returned power cord is broken, has naked core and damages like this.
Mercusys UK provides 3 years warranty for all products. More category details are listed below.
Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
If you are experiencing with the defective product under the warranty period, please first contact your original distributor or retailer regarding a refund or replacement. They will cover the cost of sending the faulty product back to them and could offer you a rapid replacement before the faulty product has been returned.
If your product is no longer qualify for distributor or online/retail store’s replacement policy, but still covered under Mercusys UK’s warranty terms and conditions, you may process it through Mercusys UK’s Return Material Authorization (RMA) program by following the Standard RMA Service steps:
Standard RMA Service
Procedures in Detail
Step 1) Contact us through Mercusys Technical Support team for troubleshooting and register your product at https://www.mercusys.com/uk/support/contact-technical-support#email-support
The following information will be required during the process:
*Proof of purchase
*Your name, email address, contact mobile number and physical shipping address
Step 2) A representative will help you with remote troubleshooting and start RMA process once the product has been judged faulty.
Step 3) Follow the guidance to return the defective product along with RMA number to UK office at below address as soon as your RMA case is authorised by UK RMA team.
Mercusys UK Limited
Units 2 & 3 Riverview
142-144 Cardiff Road
Step 4) Please allow 2 business days for us to process and ship out the replacement.
- *Customer contact detail and product information will be requested to be provided in Step 1 and All provided data will be used by following GDPR policy.
- *The customer is requested to ship back the defective product first by your own cost in Step 3.
- *The postage for defective product being returned for replacement will not be reimbursed because Mercusys UK as the manufacturer don’t sell any product to the end user directly.
- *Mercusys UK is responsible for one way shipping fee in Step 4.
1. Any warranty service made by the distributor or retailer is beyond this warranty policy and Mercusys UK shall not be held liable. Please obtain documents during purchase in order to be honoured by the distributor or retailer.
2. Any direct or indirect damage that prohibited the product to function normally, Mercusys UK shall only be liable for the duties stipulated by the UK law.
3. Mercusys UK shall neither, on any account, respond to any loss caused by damages such as improper use of applications and configurations, nor respond to any accusation put forward by a third party.
4. For health and safety reason, we would not accept the customer to drop off the faulty device at office for a replacement. All faulty devices are requested to return by post and the replacement will be processed through RMA procedure according RMA policy.
5. Mercusys UK reserves all rights including, but not limited to, any interpretation and modification of and to this warranty policy.