- Usher Your Home WiFi into a New Era with MR80X
Usher Your Home WiFi into a New Era with MR80X
MERCUSYS®, a reliable network device provider that specializes in providing the essential devices that form the backbone of any connected lifestyle, has announced the launch of its AX3000 WiFi 6 Router — MR80X, which features unrivaled levels of speed with next-gen WiFi 6. By combining 160 MHz channel width, 1024-QAM, and OFDMA, MR80X unlocks the full potential of the WiFi 6 standard, delivering speeds up to 3 Gbps and transmitting data to and from more devices at the same time. Game online, watch 4K videos and crank up everything to the highest settings without lag.
What is WiFi 6?
Have you ever encountered sudden stops while streaming your favorite show? The image freezes in place, and then the dreaded buffering wheel pops up. How about exiting out of your favorite MMO game because of all the lag? Chances are, these kinds of issues were caused because too many devices were demanding data on your network, so your router couldn’t keep up. The good news? WiFi 6 makes that problem a thing of the past.
WiFi 6 is the latest WiFi standard. Where the primary improvement from WiFi 5 was increased connection speed, WiFi 6 delivers data to all of your connected devices simultaneously. The icing on the cake is that it’s also faster than WiFi 5. In other words, it improves virtually every aspect of your network: speed, efficiency, and support capacity.
Ideal for Your Latest Phones and Laptops
The new generation of phones and laptops already support WIFi 6, with many more on the way. Your router should, too. WiFi 6 holds great promise to future-proof your home network for the next several years. Now is the best time to embrace this new technology.
Gigabit WiFi Connectivity, Always Up to Date
Doubling bandwidth with 160 MHz channels,1 MR80X unlocks the limits of the previous channel width and provides next-level WiFi speeds for your wireless devices. With WiFi 6 speeds up to 3 Gbps,2 finish large-file downloads in minutes, and experience stunning 4K streaming without buffering.
Equipped with full gigabit ports which are 10× faster than Ethernet ports, MR80X makes full use of your internet access and transfers data to your wired devices at dizzying speeds for peak performance. Enjoy robust stability, both wired and wireless.
Connect 4× More Devices, All Simultaneously
Streaming or gaming on multiple devices brings more fun without dragging down performance. MR80X supports OFDMA and MU-MIMO1 to power up your WiFi by allowing multiple clients to transmit at the same time. This delivers 4× greater network capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments.3
The Latest WPA3 Protects Your Personal Network
The latest WiFi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in WiFi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home WiFi.4
Keep Your Kids Safe When They’re Online
We know how important it is to you that your kids are safe offline and online. That’s why MR80X comes with robust parental controls that are accessible and easy to manage. MR80X makes it easy to schedule WiFi access, set time limits, and block inappropriate content for different family members. You can even use MR80X to pause the internet when it’s time for dinner to make it easier for everyone to put their devices down.
MERCUSYS’ mission is simple: to offer excellent internet access to as many people as possible. We believe that, in an increasingly connected world, everyone should have access to the tremendous wealth of information and entertainment that is available today. MERCUSYS is committed to being your trusted partner and broadening your horizons to include the infinite potential for valuable human connections that the internet provides.
1. Use of 802.11ax (WiFi 6) and features including OFDMA, 160 MHz Channel, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM, BSS Coloring, and Target Wake Time (TWT) requires clients to also support the corresponding features. Actual power reduction by Target Wake Time may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors. The 160 MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in the 5 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.
2. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
3. The 802.11ax white paper defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer as enabling at least one mode of operation capable of supporting the improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
4. Use of WPA3 requires clients to also support WPA3.
For more information about MERCUSYS, please visit us online at www.mercusys.com.
Global Technical Support: +86 755 86693232 (English Service)
Sales E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support E-mail: email@example.com (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)