How do I open ports on the MERCUSYS Wireless AC Router?
1. Access the web management page. If you are not sure about how to do this, please click
2. Go to Advanced Users→Virtual Server, and then you can view and add virtual server on the page. Virtual server can be used for setting up public services on your LAN.
To set up a virtual server entry:
1. Click Add.
2. Select a service from drop-down list to automatically populate the appropriate port number in the External Port field. If the service that you want to use is not listed, enter the number of the service port or service port range in the External Port field.
3. Leave the Internal Port blank if it is the same as the External Port, or enter a specific port number if the External Port is a single port.
4. Enter the IP address of the computer running the service application in the IP Address field.
5. Select the protocol used for this application in the Protocol drop-down list, either TCP, UDP, or All (All protocols supported by the router).
6. Click Save.
Please make sure the external port is different from the port used for local and remote management, or the virtual server may not be working properly.
To modify an existing entry:
1. Find the desired entry in the table.
2. Click in the Edit column.
3. Click Save to make the settings effective.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Support Center to download the manual of your product.