What if I fail to log into my MERCUSYS product on MERCUSYS App?
1. Please note that the login username/password is the same as the local password when logging into the web management page. It is not the password of MERCUSYS ID or Wireless Password, but an administrative password created when you set it up at the first time.
2. Make sure the MERCUSYS device is using the latest firmware.
3. If the MERCUSYS device is a range extender using a static IP, make sure the IP address is in the same subnet as your router.
4. Reboot the MERCUSYS device or restart the MERCUSYS app and try again.
5. If you cannot remember any password, please try admin in lower case, however, if it still doesn't work, please reset the MERCUSYS device by pressing the reset button/hole for 10s, then set it up again from the beginning via the MERCUSYS app.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Halo Mesh WiFi
- Range Extenders
- Powerline Adapters
- DSL Modems
- 4G Wi-Fi Routers
Copyright © 2023 MERCUSYS Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
JSESSIONID, mercusys_privacy_base, mercusys_privacy_marketing, mercusys_popup-right-bottom
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
cebs, _ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc