How to update the firmware using Mercusys Powerline Utility?
Tips: For a powerline extender, it’s better to back up your current settings and update the firmware on the web management interface.
To update the firmware, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest firmware package specific to your product model from the support page at www.mercusys.com .
- Decompress the package to obtain the update file.
- Open the utility, move your mouse over a device, and click the (Advanced) icon.
- Go to the Update page.
You may see either of the following pages, depending on the product model.
- Select the obtained update file, and click Update.
- Wait for the upgrading to complete.
Note: During the upgrading process, do not turn off or reset the powerline device.