AX3000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router
- OPTIMAL WIFI 6 SPEEDS – Optimal WiFi 6 speeds reaching up to 3 Gbps for faster browsing, streamings, and downloading, all at the same time.
- MORE DEVICES, MORE FUN – Supports MU-MIMO and OFDMA to reduce congestion and quadruple the average throughput.
- WiFi THAT GOES FARTHER – 4× multi-directional high-gain antennas with Beamforming boost stable connections throughout your home for strong WiFi signals in every corner
- OVERALL SECURITY PROTECTION – The latest WPA3 provides improved WiFi security
- GIGABIT WIRED CONNECTIONS – Make full use of your internet access and transfer data at dizzying speeds for peak performance
- ECO-FRIENDLY POWER SAVING – Target Wake Time (TWT) reduces power consumption for your mobile and IoT devices during data transmissions
- LESS WIFI INTERFERENCE – Minimizes the interference from neighboring signals to improve transmission efficiency with BSS coloring
- SMART CONNECT – Intelligently chooses the best available band for each device
Faster Speeds. Broader Access. Higher Capacity.
A New Era of Home WiFi
AX3000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 RouterMR80X
WiFi 6 Speeds
up to 3 Gbps
WiFi that Goes Farther
High-Gain Antennas with Beamforming
160 MHz Channel
OFDMA and MU-MIMO
WiFi 6 – The Future is Lagless
Gigabit WiFi Connectivity, Always Up-to-Date
Doubling the bandwidth with 160 MHz channels,1 MR80X unlocks the limits of the previous channel width and provides next-level speeds for your devices. With WiFi 6 speeds up to 3 Gbps,2 finish large-file downloads in minutes and experience stunning 4K streaming without lag.
80 MHz, 2×2
WiFi 5 Router
160 MHz, 2×2
WiFi 6 MR80X
More Targeted Signals that Penetrate Walls
Four external high-gain antennas armed with integrated signal amplifiers provide strong WiFi signals that reach farther. Beamforming detects your connected devices and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them, making your connections more stable.
The Latest WPA3 Protects Your Personal Network
The latest security standard, WPA3, offers improved comprehensive WiFi protection to defend your devices and private information against brute-force attacks.4
Protect Against Brute-Force Attacks
Delivers robust protection even when you are using a weak password
Advanced Forward Secrecy
Prevents data from being snooped even if a cracker compromises a session’s secret keys
Unbreakable 128-Bit Encryption
Creates an active defense against security threats and intruders
Assigns Devices to the Best Band Automatically
Smart Connect allows each of MR80X's wireless bands to use the same wireless settings. MR80X balances network demand and assigns your devices to the band with the best signal and speed. This keeps your devices always running optimally when you walk around your home.
Powerful Qualcomm Chipset Minimizes Buffering and Lag
Powered by a highly integrated Qualcomm WiFi 6 chipset that combines a 64-bit dual-core CPU and an advanced 12-thread programmable network processor, MR80X enables stable connections for up to 256 devices.5 Your network can now handle massive data throughput, allowing numerous bandwidth-intensive tasks to run smoothly at the same time.
Connects up to
Protect Your Kids When They’re Online
Easily manage your kids’ online time and content to create a healthy online environment for all.
Create User Profiles
Create a profile for each family member you would like to manage. Assign devices to the profile to set access controls and time limits for them.
Online Time Limits
Set daily limits on how long your kids spend online and prevent them from accessing the internet on their devices while doing homework or after bedtime.
Block Inappropriate Websites
Simply set a blacklist to block inappropriate sites for your children.
Pause Internet Connection
Suspend family members’ internet connections to take a break from the virtual world to enjoy some family time.
Easy Setup and Management via the MERCUSYS App
Without needing technical knowledge or reading installation instructions in advance, just follow the on-screen directions with the MERCUSYS app to set up your router in minutes. The MERCUSYS app helps you set and manage your WiFi at home or away through your iOS or Android devices.
Multi-Mode for Flexible Application
Creates a wireless network for all your WiFi devices
Access Point Mode
Extends a wired network and makes it wireless
Rigorous Testing for High-Quality Products
UES Stability Test
≥ 1500 hours
Working in a device-rich environment
Power ON/OFF Test
≥ 10,000 test cycles
Cumulative number over 3 scenarios
Extreme Environment Test
≥ 7200 hours
Devices work continuously in extreme environments
≥ 100 cycles
Cumulative testing with multiple devices for product endurance
≥ 30 cycles
Dropping from 6 surfaces 80 cm high to a concrete floor
Memory Stress Test
≥ 900,000 cycles
Consecutive memory read/write tests
* All data is based on MERCUSYS lab testing.
1. Use of 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6), and features including OFDMA, 160 MHz Channel, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM, BSS Coloring, and Target Wake Time (TWT) requires clients to also support the corresponding features. Actual power reduction by Target Wake Time may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors. The 160 MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in the 5 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.
2. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
3. The 802.11ax white paper defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer as enabling at least one mode of operation capable of supporting the improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
4. Use of WPA3 requires clients to also support WPA3.
5. "256 devices" is the combined total connections for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz under laboratory conditions.
Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product's Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.
- Wireless Standards
Compatible with 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi standards
- WiFi Speeds
2402 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Reception Sensitivity
11g 6Mbps: -97dBm
11g 54Mbps: -79dBm
11n HT40 MCS7:-74dBm
11n HT20 MCS7:-77dBm
11a 6Mbps: -97dBm
11a 54Mbps: -79dBm
11ac VHT20 MCS8:-75dBm
11ac VHT40 MCS9:-71dBm
11ac VHT80 MCS9:-67dBm
11ax VHT20 MCS11:-67dBm
11ax VHT40 MCS11:-64dBm
11ax VHT80 MCS11:-61dBm
- Transmission Power
2.4 GHz < 20dBm (EIRP)
5 GHz < 23dBm (band1、 band2)
5 GHz < 30dBm (band3)
- Wireless Security
WEP, WPA / WPA2-Personal, WPA2 / WPA3-Personal
- Wireless Functions
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM
- WAN Type
Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP
Server, DHCP Client List
- NAT Forwarding
Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Firewall Security
SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Guest Network
2.4 GHz Guest Network, 5 GHz Guest Network
- VPN Sever
OpenVPN, PPTP supported
8.2 × 6.8 × 1.6 in
(208.8 × 171.6 × 41.7 mm)
1× Gigabit WAN Port + 3× Gigabit LAN Ports
- Antenna Type
4× 5 dBi Fixed Omni-Directional Antennas
- Package Contents
• AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Router MR80X
• Power Adapter
• Quick Installation Guide
• RJ45 Ethernet Cable
• Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
• Operating Humidity: 10%~90% Non-Condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5%~90% Non-Condensing