AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- One Unified Network – With advanced Mesh Technology, Halo S12 units work together to form a single unified whole-home network with one Wi-Fi name and password.
- Seamless Roaming – Automatically switch between Halos as you move around your home, always getting the best signal to enjoy the fastest connections for all your devices.
- Whole-Home Coverage – Blanket up to 2,800 ft² (260 m²) with high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi – Halo S12 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1,167 Mbps and works with major internet service providers (ISP) and modems.
- Ultra-High Performance – Enjoy lag-free connection and non-stop entertainment on all your devices, at the same time.
*Please note that the Halo H series and S series cannot work together.
Fill Your Home with Wi-Fi
AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
Whole Home Wi-Fi Solution
Halo works as a unified system to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home. Mercusys Mesh Technology provides an incredibly fast and stable usage experience when you walk around your home. Interruption and buffering will be a thing of the past.
Daily Wi-Fi, Everywhere
From the Front Door to the Backyard
With Mercusys Mesh Technology, Halo S12 works as a unified system to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home, covering up to 2,800 ft² (260 m²). If you want more coverage, just simply add another Halo.
Devices are intelligently connected to the Halo with the strongest signal and highest capacity. No more sudden signal drops or lagging Wi-Fi when you’re walking around the house.
Enjoy Non-Stop Entertainment
on All Your Devices
Network speeds three times faster than previous-generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Halo capable of keeping your phones, computers, tablets, smart home and other IoT devices connected and operating at peak performance.
- 5 GHz 867 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps
If one Halo has an issue, the system will automatically reroute data to fill in any gaps in coverage to make sure you stay online.
Easy Expand Anytime
Halo S12 is compatible with Halo S3 and Halo S12 to form a Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Halos.
Simply press the "Pair" button,
Then just enjoy the expanded Wi-Fi.
Supervise children and staff by limiting access. Manage when and how connected devices can access the internet.
Allow guests to join your Wi-Fi network while protecting your privacy. Making sharing easy and maintaining security.
Easy step-by-step instructions on the intuitive webpage allow you to complete installation in minutes.
Intelligent assigns each device to the best Wi-Fi band. Always keep your streaming smooth.
Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 2x faster performance.
Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection (available on 5 GHz band)
*Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product's Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.
- Wireless Standards
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- WiFi Speeds
300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- Reception Sensitivity
• 11g 6M: -95dBm
• 11g 54M: -77dBm
• 11n 20M MCS7: -75dBm
• 11n 40M MCS7: -72dBm
- Transmission Power
2.4 GHz: <20dBm(EIRP)
5 GHz: <23dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Security
WPA2-PSK + AES
- Wireless Functions
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics
- Mesh protocol
- WAN Type
Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP
Server, Address Reservation, DHCP Client List
- Port Forwarding
Virtual Server, UPnP, DMZ, Port Triggering
- Guest Network
2.4 GHz Guest Network
5 GHz Guest Network
3.5 × 3.5 × 3.5 in (88 × 88 × 88 mm)
Pair button, Reset button
- External Power Supply
- Ethernet Ports
2 10/100 Mbps ports per Halo unit
- Package Contents
• 2× Halo S12 Units
• 1× RJ45 Ethernet Cable
• 2× Power Adapters
• 1× Quick Installation Guide
• Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
• Operating Humidity: 10%~90% Non-Condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5%~90% Non-Condensing